Mexican Light Cooking Cookbook
Mexican Light Cooking cookbook presents favorite Mexican dishes from tacos to enchiladas with reduced calories. Pork Loin in Red Chile sauce with Pineapple and Peaches, Barbecued Chicken in Adobo Sauce and many other recipes are shared among the cookbook's 150 recipes.
Format: Hardcover spiral bound, 187 pages
Publisher: The Putnam Publishing Group
Author: Kathi Long
Description: If, like many Americans, you've recently developed a craving for zesty Mexican food, you can now experience the lively flavors of real Mexican cooking at home without fear of overindulgence.
Mexican Light Cooking offers all the favorite dishes you've enjoyed in Mexican restaurants -- from tacos, burritos, fajitas, and enchiladas to flan and coconut pudding -- translated into reduced-calorie versions designed for the home kitchen. Included within this mouth-watering collection you'll find:
- Authentic light Mexican recipes rarely served in this country, such as Pork Loin in Red Chile Sauce with Pineapple and Peaches and Mushroom Quesadillas with Chipotle-Tomato Sauce
- Tasty new recipes created in the style of contemporary light American cooking, such as Red Snapper Veracruzana with Tomatoes, Olives, and Capers and Barbecued Chicken in Adobo Sauce
- A wide selection of delicious dishes from every course -- starters, snacks, and soups, as well as main dishes, desserts, and beverages
- 150 recipes featuring easy-to-follow instructions and readily available ingredients
- Calorie values for every recipe, compiled by a registered dietitian
Condition: Bookboards and interior pages are in beautiful condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.