Joy of Pickling Cookbook
With 200 easy-to-follow pickling recipes, The Joy of PIckling comes to you from Master Food Preserver Linda Ziedrich. The tastes and textures from these recipes have been called unexpected and extraordinary.
Format: Softcover, 382 pages.
Publisher: Harvard Common Press
Author: Linda Ziedrich
Description: When the garden yields up a surplus of fresh produce, or when the supermarket or farmstand has prices too low to resist, that's when it's time to make pickles. In fact, as Linda Ziedrich amply shows in these 200 easy-to-prepare recipes, you can make pickles any time of the year (is there a more imaginative gift to give at Christmas or other holidays?), in batches large or small, with just about any food you can imagine.
Discover the abundant joys of pickling with:
- Step-by-step instructions, illustrations, charts, and troubleshooting guides
- Up-to-date information about equipment, supplies, and food safety
- The very best recipes for the classic pickles, plus dozens of new creations
- A whole world of pickles-American, European, Asian, Middle Eastern, and more
- Pickles for canning, and no-fuss, quick-gratification pickles for the fridge
Condition: Good condition. There are a few tiny speck-sized spots on the outside of the pages (seen when book is shut).
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks. Find more All Occasion Cookbooks products