Best of the Best From Washington Cookbook
Best of the Best From Washington Cookbook features a selection of more than 350 recipes from Washington state's top regional and community cookbooks.
Format: Softcover spiral bound, 286 pages.
Publisher: Quail Ridge Press
Author: Gwen McKee and Barbara Moseley
Description: W is for Washington ... and W is for WOW! Where else could you find such an incredible collection of recipes (over 350) from Washington's most popular cookbooks? Take a look inside.
- Sixty-five leading Washington cookbooks contributed their favorite recipes
- A catalog section describes each contributing cookbook and tells you how to order them
- Photographs and state facts take you all over Washington
- Recipes are tested, easy to follow, and taste WOW!
Here's a sampling of recipes with taste as big as the Northwest!
- Puget Sound Oyster Bisque
- Chicken Yakitori
- Ganges Grilled Salmon
- Northwest Huckleberry Pie
- Chocolate Bread Pudding with Kahlua Ganache Sauce
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.