World's Greatest Peanut Butter Cookbook
One of the favorite foods in the United States, peanut butter is a versatile ingredient for all kinds of unique recipes. The World's Greatest Peanut Butter Cookbook captures a bunch of options from Peanut Pancakes with Maple-Peanut Butter Syrup to Peanut Butter and Jelly Scones, to many more tasty peanuty dishes like these.
Format: Softcover, 117 pages.
Author: Linda Romanelli Leahy
Description: Peanut butter is America's favorite food. It's not only delicious, but packed with vitamins and fiber, and versatile as well. Here are just some of the nutty delights you'll find inside The World's Greatest Peanut Butter Cookbook.
- Peanut Butter Date-Nut Loaf
- Chinese Chicken Wings
- Old-Fashioned Homemade Peanut Butter
- Granola Supreme
- Cherry Coffee Cake
- Honey-Gorgonzola Crostini
- Peanut Butter Hummus
- Peanut Butter Pie
- Spicy Cocktail Peanuts
- Honey, Vanilla, and Peanut Butter Chunk Ice Cream
- Reuben with New World Russian Dressing
- Peanut Pancakes with Maple-Peanut Butter Syrup
- Peanut Butter-Olive Focaccia
- Chicken-Liver Satay
- Crunchy Vegetable Spread
- Baked Eggplant Sandwiches with Peanut-Walnut Sauce
- Roast Pork with Peanut Butter-Honey Mustard Glaze
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Scones
- Huevos Rancheros with Peanut Butter Salsa
- Bittersweet Chocolate-Peanut Layer Cake
- Herbed Peanut Butter Croutons
- Colonial Peanut Butter Soup
- Peanut Butter-Banana Fritters
- Hawaiian Power Shake
- Peanut Butter Sandwich Bread
- Blueberry Bismark
- Oven-Barbecued Ribs
- Peanut Butter Custard with Sugar-Glazed Peanuts
- Beef Wellington in Pumpkin Brioche
- Raisin Bread Breakfast Pudding
- Peanut Butter-Rum Truffles
- and Much, Much More!
Condition: Good condition.