Weight Watchers Family Style Cookbook
With 180 classic, scrumptious dishes everyone will love, the Weight Watchers Family Style cookbook shares recipes for the Weight Watchers 360° diet or can be adapted to fit your Weight Watchers diet plan as nutritional information and PointsPlus values are included with each recipe.
Format: Softcover, 278 pages
Publisher: Weight Watchers
Author: Weight Watchers Editors
Description: Make healthy, tasty meals a reality. Experts agree: Cooking and eating more meals at home can be one of your best allies in weight loss. That's why we created Family Style-to make it easier than ever to get delicious meals on the table every night of the week. Our comforting, crowd-pleasing recipes are guaranteed to reap family satisfaction while you stick to your healthy eating plan.
- Stay in for Sunday brunch with first-class meals like Baked French Toast with Strawberry Sauce and Bacon-and-Swiss Coddled Eggs.
- Toss everything into one pot for succulent Tex-Mex Brisket, Buffalo Chicken Chili, and more.
- Take your casseroles to the next level with Texas Beef and Cornbread Casserole and Eggplant, Zucchini, and White Bean Gratin.
- Enjoy delicious slow cooker classics, including Georgia Garden Gumbo Soup and Brunswick Stew.
- Beat the clock with 20-minute meals like Tuscan Kale and White Bean Pasta, Green Goddess Chicken Salad, and dozens of other speedy recipes.
- Indulge in favorite desserts like Pecan Praline Cheesecake. Rosemary Apple Tart, and Lemon-Poppy Seed Cupcakes.
We've included over 25 recipes that can be cooked in 20 minutes or less, delicious slow cooker options, expert advice on managing everything from storing leftovers to cutting your grocery bill, and complete menus for everyone's favorite holidays, from New Year's to Passover to Christmas.
Every recipe comes with complete nutritional analysis and PointsPlus values, and our Stay On Track tips will help you get more fruits, veggies, and whole grains into your meals.
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.