Weber's Big Book of Grilling
Weber's Big Book of Grilling features 365 barbecue and grilling recipes, and still in time for peak barbecue season! Here are all kinds of delicious recipes from ribs to chicken dishes and so much more. What better grilling authority than Weber?
Format: Softcover, 416 pages.
Publisher: Chronicle Books
Author: Jamie Purviance and Sandra S. McRae
Description: The grilling experts at Weber share their time-honored secrets of cooking wisdom in this ultimate barbecue handbook. Destined to become a sauce-stained classic, it's packed with more than 365 of the tastiest recipes ever to hit the grill, mouthwatering full-color photos, and all the tips and techniques you need to become a certified Backyard Hero.
Want to know the secret of perfect ribs or how to grill a 20-pound turkey without letting them see you sweat? Whether you're the neighborhood grilling guru or you've never done much more than flip a burger, you'll find tricks of the trade, great advice, and infinite ways to grill up fabulous food that's as red-hot as the coals!
A Few of the Hot Little Numbers Inside:
- Garlic and Herb-Crusted Slow-Smoked Prime Rib
- Beer-Bathed Brisket
- Southwest Sirloin with Corn Salad
- Baby Back Ribs with Spiced Apple-Cider Mop
- Cedar-Smoked Pork Loin with Pineapple Salsa
- Carolina Pulled Barbecue Chicken
- Saffron-Orange Rotisserie Chicken
- Summer Vegetable Risotto
- Rustic White Bean Soup
- Ginger-Chile Crab
- Honey-Soy Ahi with Crisp Cucumber Salad
- Buffalo Burgers with Chipotle Mayonnaise
- Indonesian Lamb Satay with Spicy Peanut Sauce
And Make Sure You Leave Room for Dessert:
- Chocolate Cake on the Grill
- Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Apples Grilled in Parchment Paper
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.