Very Virginia: Junior League of Hampton Roads Cookbook
Very Virginia: Junior League of Hampton Roads Cookbook features 400 community recipes from League members that showcase the regional cuisine of Virginia.
Format: Hardcover spiral bound, 308 pages.
Publisher: Wimmer Cookbooks
Author: Members of the Junior League of Hampton Roads
Description: Virginia is famous for her rich history and tradition of southern graciousness. Between these pages, you will find the best of Virginia's hospitality generously seasoned with contemporary flair.
- Over 400 triple-tested recipes emphasizing fresh ingredients and foods indigenous to Virginia, such as Crab Mousse, Shenandoah Apple Muffins, Apricot Glazed Pork Tenderloin, Sugar Coated Peanuts, Grilled Breast of Duck, and many more.
- Seasonal menus for gracious entertaining with suggestions for wine accompaniment. Enjoy a Holiday Breakfast, Terrace Supper, or Moonlight Cruise.
- An entire section devoted to pastas with appealing entrees such as Bow Ties with Smithfield Ham and Southern Shrimp and Pasta.
- Quick and easy favorites. Our Quick Raspberry Tart and Chesapeake Crab Spread are perfect for cooks on a tight schedule who like to serve wonderful dishes.
- Kids in the Kitchen! A section of child-tested favorites and delightful recipes to prepare with your children including Graham Cracker Brownies and Spaghetti Pie.
Smithfield Foods is very proud to have been a part of Very Virginia From our family to yours, we wish you the best of times enjoying the offerings between these pages.
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.