I Love Trader Joe's Party Cookbook
I Love Trader Joe's Party Cookbook comes to you from the popular grocery store everyone adores. This cookbook provides more than 150 recipes that utilize ingredients from Trader Joe's markets. There are 28 party ideas inside. Below are a just a few samples of the goodness you'll find inside this handy cookbook.
Format: Softcover, 240 pages.
Publisher: Ulysses Press
Author: Cherie Mercer Twohy
Description: It's a snap to make your next party a hit! One quick stop at your local Trader Joe's and you'll have everything you need to make the mouth-watering, crowd-pleasing recipes in this book. From drinks and appetizers to entrees and desserts, The I Love Trader Joe's Party Cookbook serves up over 150 delicious treats and 28 fantastic party ideas, including:
- Baked Ginger Bourbon Pears to welcome New Year's Day in style
- Stuffed Subs to kick off your Super Bowl bash
- Tropical Hurricanes for a wild and fun Mardi Gras
- Cider Glazed Corned Beef and Cabbage for an extra-lucky St. Patrick's Day
- Pomegranitas to put the fiesta in your Cinco de Mayo
- Pork with Mustard Creme Sauce for a tres bonne French Fete
- Mojito Fruit Salad for a refreshing Mother's Day brunch
- Torta Della Nonna to give your Sicilian Idyll that homemade touch
- Butternut Squash and Green Bean Curry to spice up your Passage to India dinner
- Cranberry-Ginger Pinot Noir Sauce for a bright and festive Thanksgiving feast
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.