Cooking With Trader Joe's Cookbook Dinner's Done
Cooking With Trader Joe's Market Cookbook - Dinner's Done brings you recipes made from the popular markets' foods. These delicious standouts like Baked Garlic Sweet Potato Fries, Lentil Haystacks, Yin Yang Shrimp and Grits, Kinda Greek Pasta Salad, and Irish Soda Bread make Cooking With Trader Joe's cookbook a handy option for easy meals on busy nights.
Format: Hardcover, 272 pages.
Publisher: Brown Bag Publishers
Author: Deana Gunn and Wona Miniati
Description: What's for dinner? Trader Joe's to the rescue, with all the fixings for making meals in a snap. The authors of the bestselling original Cooking with Trader Joe's cookbook series share dinner solutions that will tame the mealtime rush.
Discover new ways to make quick and healthy meals the whole family will love. Mouth-watering full-color photos and nutritional data included for every recipe.
- Taco Soup
- Watermelon Cucumber Salad
- Arugula Pesto Pasta
- Macadamia-Crusted Mahi Mahi
- Shrimp Lettuce Wraps it My Big Fat Greek Quiche
- Five-Minute Shiitake Fried Rice
- Mom's Meatloaf it Give Peas a Chance it Loco for Coconut Rice
- Low-Fat Wide Awake Coffee Shake
- Chocolate Lava Cake is Baked Pearfection it Lemon Ricotta Almond Cake
- Mighty Mojito
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.