Tomatoes and Mozzarella
Tomatoes and Mozzarella cookbook is a signed edition with the signature of Shelley Sikora, co-owner of the Bobby McGee restaurant chain in Phoenix, Arizona. Here, inside her cookbook co-authored with Hallie Harron, you will find 100 recipes that leverage the pairing twosome of tomatoes and mozzarella throughout the year.
Format: Softcover, 176 pages.
Publisher: Harvard Common Press
Author: Hallie Harron and Shelley Sikora
Description: Indulge Your Every Tomato & Mozzarella Fantasy...
- Flaky Tomato Tartlets with Mozzarella and Crackly Basil
- Summer Tomato Risotto Soup
- Tomato, Swiss Chard, and Mozzarella Frittata
- Spanish Tortilla with Mozzarella and Saffron Tomato Sauce
- BLT with M, Fried Green Tomato Style
- Southwestern Grilled Salmon with Tomato-Chili Oil
- Parmesan Cannoli Filled with Golden Romas and Bocconcini
- Grilled Chicken-Mozzarella Paillards with Grilled Tomatoes and Greens
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.