The Essential Barbecue Cookbook
The Essential Barbecue Cookbook is a comprehensive book on outdoor cooking. Along with how-to's on barbecuing, recipes for a everything from meat to seafood and vegetables can be found inside the cookbook's pages.
Format: Hardcover and dust jacket, 255 pages
Publisher: Thunder Bay press
Author: Murdoch Books
Description: From barbecue basics to an extensive selection of recipes, The Essential Barbecue Cookbook covers it all. In addition to meaty favorites, we show that successful barbecuing can extend to chicken, vegetables, and most types of seafood. Then transform your barbecued fare into a fabulous feast with a few well-chosen accompaniments. Refreshing salsas, crisp salads, homemade bread, and tempting desserts all work together to round out the perfect alfresco meal.
- An introduction to the different types of barbecues and how to care for them.
- Practical information on the plethora of barbecue equipment and accessories.
- A detailed explanation of various barbecue cooking techniques to enhance the flavor of your food.
- Instructions and diagrams on how to build your own barbecue.
- Successful barbecue recipes for meat, poultry, seafood, and vegetables.
- Recipes for the perfect accompaniment to any meal: salads, salsas, dips, breads, marinades, sauces, butters, and desserts.
Condition: Bookboards, interior pages and dust jacket are in beautiful condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.