The Dumpling Cookbook
The Dumpling Cookbook contains over 100 recipes for dumplings dishes from around the world. From Russia to Italy to China this unique collection of recipes for all meals is sure to please your family and guests.
Format: Paperback, 200 pages
Publisher: Workman Publishing Company, Inc.
Author: Maria Polushkin
Description: Maria Polushkin's feast of dumplings to prepare for every occasion and to tempt every appetite.
- Sweet fruit-filled vareniki served with pitchers of melted butter and sour cream
- Herb and flour-blended dumplings dropped by the spoonful into steaming chicken broth
- Crisp wonton wrappers filled with pork, bamboo shoots, rice wine, fresh ginger and dipped in a homemade duck sauce
- Sizzling eggplant fritters covered in a hearty tomato sauce
- And over 100 more from Russia, Poland, France, Italy, Argentina, China, Japan and the United States.
Condition: Good condition.