Thai, The Essence of Asian Cooking
With 150 delicious Thai recipes, Thai, The Essence of Asian Cooking is a cookbook and guide full of color photos and recipes that will make you want to try a hand at preparing Thai cuisine in your home kitchen.
Format: Softcover, 256 pages.
Publisher: Hermes House
Author: Judy Bastyra
- The complete guide to one of the world's most popular cuisines: the ingredients, the techniques and the recipes
- Explore the traditions and history of this fascinating country and discover how the cuisine has evolved over the years
- A fully illustrated reference section explains all the key Thai ingredients, together with useful step-by-step information on how to prepare and cook them
- Includes advice on special equipment, from firepots to cleavers, and how to use them
- Easy to use chapters cover every occasion for serving Thai food: including appetizers, soups, salads, poultry, vegetables and fish dishes, as well as desserts
- 150 fabulous recipes, from classic Thai Fish Cakes and Red Chicken Curry to Scented Fish Salad, and Duck and Sesame Stir-Fry
- An essential guide for all lovers of Thai food, suitable for cooks of any level of experience and expertise
Condition: Good condition with an extremely minor crease at the top cover corner.