Tasting Paradise Volume 3 Cookbook Hawaii Restaurants
Featuring recipes from restaurants of the Hawaiian Islands, Tasting Paradise Volume 3 has recipes from eateries across Oahu, Maui, Kaui, Hawaii, and Lanai.
Format: Softcover, 199 pages.
Publisher: Coastal Images
Author: Karen Bacon
Description: The cookbook and restaurant guide featuring many of Hawaii's favorite chefs, restaurants and their recipes. Here are some of them:
- Alan Wong's Restaurant -- Shrimp and Clams with Chili Lemon Grass Black Bean Sauce
- Bamboo Restaurant -- Green Papaya Salad & Hawaiian Imu Style Pork
- The Beach House -- Mountain Apple Salad with Lilikoi Dijon Vinaigrette
- Cafe Pesto -- Thai Roasted Rack of Lamb with Sweet Potato Saute
- Coast Grille -- Crispy Soft Shell Crab with Pineapple Jasmine Rice and Grilled Maui Onion Daniel
- Thiebaut Restaurant -- Crispy Chicken Wonton on Asian Stir Fry
- David Paul's Lahaina Grill -- Tequila Shrimp with Firecracker Rice
- Gaylord's at Kilohana -- Mascarpone Cheese Cake
- Hawaiian Classic Desserts Restaurant & Bakery -- Macadamia Cheese Mousse
- Hula Grill -- Firecracker Fish Soup
- I'o -- Goat Cheese Crab Cakes
- Kamuela Provision Company -- Lacquered Salmon & Pacific Style Bouillabaise
- Kilauea Lodge -- Prawns Mauna Loa & Macadamia Crusted 'Ahi
- L'Uraku Restaurant -- Garlic Shichimi 'Ahi with Ponzu Vinaigrette
- Merriman's Restaurant -- Sesame Beef Kabobs
- Nick's Fishmarket Maui -- 'Ahi "Poi Pounder"
- Pacific'O -- Thai Chicken Coconut Soup
- The Pineapple Room -- Pineapple BBQ Ribs
- The Plantation House -- Jumbo Diver Scallops with Spinach and Herb Butter
- Roy's Restaurant -- Coconut Tiger Shrimp Sticks with a Thai Style Cocktail Sauce
- Sansei Seafood Restaurant & Sushi Bar -- Macadamia Nut Crusted Tiger Prawn Temaki
- Tidepools -- Wok-Seared Tiger Shrimp & Coconut Lobster Soup
- The Waterfront Restaurant -- Upside-Down Apple Pecan Pie
- and many more...
Plus, a bonus section with selected recipes from the sold out first edition! Along with sharing many mouth-watering recipes, Tasting Paradise III will also guide you to award-winning restaurants and other nationally and locally acclaimed Hawaii eateries including small gems such as bakeries, delis and unique cafes.
Condition: Good condition.