Tastes of Jewish Tradition Cookbook
Tastes of Jewish Tradition Cookbook is an award-winning Jewish cookbook geared toward children, but interactive with the whole family. It contains a blend of recipes, tradition, and activities.
Format: Hardcover, 298 pages
Publisher: Harry and Rose Samson Family
Author: Harry and Rose Samson Family
Description: Traditions are at the core of Jewish heritage. With Tastes of Jewish Tradition you can honor this heritage while also finding ways to create new family traditions.
- Discover why tradition directs us to serve two loaves of challah on Shabbat
- Learn why Aunt Katie won't serve horseradish with her gefilte fish on Rosh HaShanah
- Find step-by-step directions for creating a Hanukkah drip tray
- Liven up your Passover Seder with a dramatic parting of the Red Sea
- Read aloud "Honi the Circle Maker" on Tu Bishvat
- Prepare Passover Trail Mix and Monkey Bread Challah
Condition: Good condition. Open page has small crease.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.