Superfast Suppers Cookbook - Cooking Light
Superfast Suppers Cookbook from Cooking Light magazine offers cooks speedy dinner meals that can be ready in under 20 minutes. This handy book includes a menu planner. For those of you with little time to spare to get dinner on the table, this is the solution for you. The cookbook also contains some nice color photos of many of the finished dishes.
Format: Hardcover, 368 pages
Copyright: 2004. Sixth printing
Publisher: Oxmoor House
Author: Ann C. Cain, M.S., M.P.H., R.D.
Description: Is it possible to have dinner ready in 20 minutes? Absolutely!
- Beef Burgundy Stew, Simplify supper with One-Dish Wonders. Only one pan to mess up and only one pan to clean.
- White Bottom Chocolate Pies, Satisfy your sweet tooth in a hurry with Deadline Desserts-15 desserts, each 15 minutes or less.
- Vermouth Scallops over Vermicelli, Choose from over 40 meals that you can have on the table in about 20 minutes or less.
SUPERfast Solutions for Dinner Dilemmas:
- Secret supper strategies from the food experts
- 7-day SUPERfast Menu Planner
- Speed Shopping guide for the time-challenged
- Food-in-the-fast lane facts
Condition: Bookboards and interior pages are in nice condition. Covers show a light indentation spot.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.