Steak Lover's Cookbook
The essential Steak Lover's Cookbook covers more than 140 recipes for the perfect dish. Carving, sauce, sides and more are also included in this resource for steak enthusiasts everywhere.
Format: Softcover, 246 pages. First printing
Publisher: Workman Publishing
Author: William Rice
Description: Succulent, sizzling, sublimely delicious, for eating bliss there's nothing like steak. And for William Rice finding the perfect steak has become a passion. Now the results of his search are served up in the essential steak lover's companion, with over 140 recipes for perfectly cooked steaks, from craving to carving, plus the creamed spinach, the classic starters, the sauces, the sides, the desserts, the wines. And steak talk, too.
STEAKHOUSE AT HOME
- Grilled Giant Porterhouse with Sherry-Shallot Vinaigrette
- The Famous Fiorentina
- Wine-Bathed Sirloin
- Barbara Pool Fenzl's Stuffed Filets with Ancho Sauce
- Asian Beef Salad with Cucumber
- Thai Red Beef Curry
- Nicole's Moroccan Steak Casserole
- Grilled Skirt Steak with Fresh Tomato Sauce
- Eye Round Steaks -with Onion-Cream Gravy
- Knife-and-Fork Beef Stew
BRUNCH, LUNCH, OR PICNIC STEAK
- Cold Filet with Monique King's Orange-Cumin Vinaigrette
- Short-Order Steak and Eggs
- Flank Steak Sandwiches with Red Pepper-Dill Ketchup
- The True Steak au Poivre
- Chateaubriand with Bearnaise Sauce
- Rib-Eye with Pinot Noir Beurre Rouge
Condition: Cover and interior pages are in beautiful condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.