Seasoned with Sun Cookbook: Junior League of El Paso, Texas
Seasoned with Sun Cookbook from the Junior League of El Paso, Texas features recipes from the Southwest. Members of the League compiled their favorite recipes to showcase the rich heritage of the region and Indian, Spanish and Old West inspired dishes.
Format: Hardcover spiral bound, 258 pages
Copyright: 1990, Third Printing
Publisher: The Junior League of El Paso, Inc
Author: Members of The Junior League of El Paso, Texas
Description: Recipes from the corner of Texas and Old Mexico will take you on a trip filled with colorful regional specialties and a fascinating blend of Southwest and authentic Mexican flavors. Discover for yourself these unique features:
- Beautiful photographs of picturesque El Paso
- 100+ chili recipes from mild to "Call the Fire Department"
- Recipes from noted El Paso and Juarez restaurants
- Helpful cooking hints for beginners and gourmets
- Authentic Mexican food recipes
- Specially selected Mexican menu suggestions and decorating ideas for festive Mexican-style holidays and dinner parties
- Mexican food glossary
Join us in this unique food experience and enjoy your own dishes Seasoned With Sun.
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.