Seasonal Cabin Cookbook
The Seasonal Cabin Cookbook is perfect for the summer or winter seasons. In fact, this book is a season recipe book. For those of you wanting to prepare the perfect food for a cabin setting, this is the cookbook for you.
Format: Softcover, 400 pages
Publisher: Adventure Publications, Inc.
Author: Teresa Marrone
Description: The place to kick back, enjoy the sunset and be in tune with the seasons. The Seasonal Cabin Cookbook celebrates the change of seasons and helps you enjoy foods that are perfect for a cabin setting!
- organized by season with a special topic for each
- all recipes tested by the author
- designed to be prepared with a minimum of fuss in a kitchen that may lack some conveniences
- recipes use ingredients that are easy to find, even at a small-town grocery
- includes a host of recipes for breakfast, light meals, appetizers, side dishes, desserts and more
- learn how to make your own variations on classic dishes such as potato salad, cobblers, wraps and more
- includes recipes kids will enjoy such as play-dough, cinnamon ornaments, ice cream in a coffee can and more
Condition: Good condition. Back cover has a light crease.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.