The Red Lion Inn Cookbook: Time-Honored Recipes from New England Restaurant
The Red Lion Inn Cookbook: Time-Honored Recipes from New England Restaurant comiples recipes from this popular New England inn. Captured inside are some of the Red Lion Inn's best recipes including Alpine Cheese Soup, Scallops and Mushrooms, New England Salmon Cakes with Creamy Celery Sauce, Indian Pudding, and Blackberry Tansey.
Format: Hardcover with dust jacket, 207 pages.
Publisher: Berkshire House Publishers
Author: Suzi Forbes Chase
Description: "We've adapted traditional New England recipes for today's healthy attitudes," says Red Lion Inn chef Steve Mongeon. And now, we welcome you to do the same!
- From The Red Lion's elegant main dining room, Baked Boston Scrod and Clam Rice Pilaf, with Spinach and Bacon Salad with Warm Chutney Dressing.
- From the cozy Widow Bingham's Tavern at The Red Lion, Alpine Cheese Soup and Smoked Chicken Salad.
- From downstairs in the pub The Lion's Den, a Fitz Irish Coffee or a famous Red Lion Inn Bloody Mary.
- Out on the spacious front porch, a sampling of Chocolate Truffles, Bourbon Balls, and Strawberry Delights.
- Outside on a summer afternoon in the Inn's flower- bedecked courtyard, Duck Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette.
Condition: Dust jacket has taped tear on back of jacket. Further good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.