Best-Loved Recipes from the Pacific Northwest Cookbook
Best-Loved Recipes from the Pacific Northwest cookbook showcases some of the best cuisine of the region from Oregon to British Columbia. Recipes are easy to make from Spirit Bear Blueberry Buckle to Easy Brezzy Salmon on a Plank and Columbia Almond-Crusted Chicken
Format: Hardcover spiral bound, 190 pages
Copyright: 2009. First printing
Publisher: Cookbook Resources
Author: Editiors Cookbook Resources
Description: Best-Loved Recipes from the Pacific Northwest - Oregon, Washington and British Columbia. Enjoy this scrumptious mix of homemade goodies from one of North America's most diverse regions. With its exciting seafood dishes, veggies straight from the valleys and berries right off the vine, the people of the Pacific Northwest appreciate the flavors of fresh foods and keep it simple. There are no heavy sauces or complicated preparations. These recipes are simple, not pretentious -- and always delicious!
- Easy recipes with everyday ingredients
- Local seafood favorites
- Great tasting main dishes, soups and stews, veggies, and wonderful desserts
- Recipes for regional berries and vegetables
- Historical notes and entertaining facts throughout
Don't miss out an these great regional flavors:
- Best Fresh Apple Cake
- Grilled Tomato-Basil Flatbread
- Spirit Bear Blueberry Buckle
- Dungeness Crab-Hazelnut Salad
- Trappers Pepper Steak
- Easy Breezy Salmon on a Plank
- Columbia Almond-Crusted Chicken
- River-Run Baked Rainbow Trout
- Double-Berry Cobbler
Condition: Bookboards and interior pages are in beautiful condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.