Junior League DeKalb County Georgia Puttin on the Peachtree
The Junior League of DeKalb County Georgia Puttin' on the Peachtree, Dining in Atlanta Style 20th Anniversary Edition cookbook presents League favorites for cooks across the country. You'll enjoy community recipes such as Southern Spoon Bread, Charcoaled Flank Steak, Baked Turkey Croquettes, Georgia Peanut Butter Sauce (with ice cream) and more. Puttin' on the Peachtree is a Tabasco Community Cookbook Awards Hall of Fame award winner.
Format: Hardcover internal spiral bound, 346 pages
Publisher: The Junior League of DeKalb County, Inc.
Author: Members of the Junior League of DeKalb County, Georgia
Description: Barely shoutin' distance from downtown Atlanta, DeKalb County, Ga., embraces both the Urban South and its rural heritage. Acclaimed by chef and food critic alike as one of the South's best regional cookbooks, Puttin' on the Peachtree is turned to by novice and expert chefs for its:
- Menus for all occasions -- from black tie to dinner in a hurry -- even meals you'll trust to your kids.
- Substitutions and nutrition guide for optimal healthy eating.
- Tips to mastering the culinary arts.
- 650 + recipes -- tried and true for 20 years.
- Pickles, relishes and preserves -- a special section of Southern staples.
Condition: Good condition.