Cooking Pasta with Adelina: Because Life is Too Short for Plain Noodles
Cooking Pasta with Adelina: Because Life is Too Short for Plain Noodles signed and inscribed edition teaches you how to cook with pasta. It includes 160 recipes, along with chapters on cooking pasta.
Format: Softcover spiral bound, 128 pages - signed and inscribed by author
Publisher: Adelina Willem
Author: Adelina Willem
Description: We now know that what Save pasta a bad reputation as a "rich food" were the meat and cream-laden sauces relied upon to give flavor to the pasta. Cooking with flavored (not just colored) pastas permits the preparation of meals that are much lighter and more nutritious because the pasta contributes greatly to the final flavor of the dish.
In this Cooking Pasta with Adelina: Because Life is too Short for Plain Noodles cookbook you will find:
- A comprehensive guide to cooking with pasta rather than just recipes to follow strictly
- More than 160 recipes for delicious meals for lunch and dinner -- some hot, some cold
- Suggestions for changing many of the recipes to fit your taste or lifestyle or for changing your own favorite recipes
- New twists to old classic dishes, as well as new dishes destined to become classics
- Instructions for making flavored pastas as well as sauces to serve with them
- Ideas for making and freezing stuffed pastas for later use
- Recipes that can be cooked in 20 minutes or less
- Many vegetarian dishes
Cooking Pasta with Adelina: Because Life is too Short for Plain Noodles is a great gift idea for anyone just learning to cook, or for those seasoned cooks wanting to expand their pastabilities.
Condition: Good condition with minor shelf wear.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.