The Pillsbury Bake-Off Cookbook
The Pillsbury Bake-Off Cookbook offers prizewinning recipes from one of the top cooking contests in the United States. There are 200 recipes in all inside this cookbook with nutritional information included.
Format: Hardcover, 192 pages.
Author: The Pillsbury Company
Description: Enjoy 200 of the very best of the prizewinning recipes from the famed Pillsbury Bake-Off Contest. Since 1949, recipes from the Bake-Off Contest have reflected the creativity and excellence found in good home cooking.
This inviting new full-color cookbook offers:
- Fully tested recipes from appetizers through desserts
- Complete nutrition information with each recipe
- Easy-to-follow instructions, many with microwave directions
- Reliable old favorites updated for today's cook, with reduced salt and fat and easier preparation
- Behind-the-scenes look at the contest itself -- the glorious successes, the untimely mishaps and the heartwarming stories of contestants through the years.
The Pillsbury Bake-Off Cookbook uniquely combines the best cooking ideas from home kitchens across the country with the expertise of the Pillsbury Test Kitchens to offer recipes that are easy to make and delicious to eat.
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.