Pretty Darn Quick Vegetarian Cookbook
The Pretty Darn Quick or PDQ Vegetarian Cookbook offers up over 240 easy-to-make recipes for home cooks, including over 100 dairy-free, egg-free vegan recipes.
Format: Softcover, 200 pages.
Publisher: HP Books
Author: Donna Klein
Description: Are you a busy vegetarian cook whose greatest culinary challenge is prepping all the ingredients before they ever make it into the skillet or salad bowl? If chopping, peeling, slicing, coring, and seeding vegetables seems to take the fun out of mealtime, this cookbook's for you! From appetizing hors d'oeuvres to impressive desserts, for casual weeknight suppers or elegant dinner parties, The PDQ Vegetarian Cookbook brings you great-tasting recipes that eliminate the prep work by taking clever advantage of the best new convenience foods and innovative timesaving techniques.
THE PDQ PROMISE
- More than 240 nutritious recipes for appetizers, soups, salads, sandwiches, main courses, side dishes, brunch, and desserts
- No cutlery, graters, juicers, electric mixers, blenders, or food processors required
- Tips on using convenience foods like ready-washed salad greens, precut fruits and vegetables, jarred sauces, and ready-made crusts
- Most dishes ready in 30 minutes -- with minimal kitchen cleanup
- Nutritional analysis of calories, protein, total fat, cholesterol, carbohydrate, dietary fiber, and sodium for every recipe
- Over 100 egg-free, dairy-free vegan recipes with no tofu or other substitutes needed
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.