Passion for Cheese Cookbook
Prepare dishes with one of the world's favorite ingredients. A Passion for Cheese cookbook contains recipes for everything from soups to desserts. Paul Gayler celebrates the world of cheese and now you can too through his book.
Format: Softcover, 192 pages
Publisher: Kyle Cathie Limited
Author: Paul Gayler
Description: A Passion for Cheese is a celebration of the many cheeses available today. Paul Gayler, in true epicurean fashion, demonstrates the versatility of cheese in soups and pasta, fish, meat and vegetable dishes, and puddings to die for. In each dish he brings forth the distinctive character of the cheese - the results are sublime, light and very modern.
- french onion soup with beer and camembert
- warm lentil salad with pepper-grilled goat's cheese and anchovy toasts
- chicken schnitzel with mozzarella, tomato tapenade and basil
- aubergine and roquefort souffle
- brie ice-cream with dates, walnuts and butterscotch sauce
- quark, prune and white chocolate tart
Condition: Cover and interior pages are in very nice condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.