Now You're Cooking by Jacqueline Howard: Signed Edition
Now You're Cooking by food columnist Jacqueline Howard is a signed edition. This entertaining recipe book is a great read and fun to cook with too!
Format: Softcover spiral bound, 159 pages
Publisher: Double HH Enterprises
Author: Jacqueline Howard
Description: Jacqueline Howard is a novelist, food columnist and national contest judge. She teaches cooking classes with a sense of humor and a dash of good food sense. A world traveler and gourmet recipe collector, her columns appear weekly in the award winning California newspaper, The Dispatch. Her Now You're Cooking cookbook is a "good read" chock full of great food ideas and fantastic frivolity!
- Can Gothic romances promote novel cooking ideas?
- Would relations have been different if Scarlett had learned to gratify Rhett Butler with gourmet grits?
- James Bond says "Never Say Never Again" until he meets an Adversary with silvery hair and a reputation of luring leading men into the kitchen!
- Oh, to be saved by a samurai warrior or other wishful thinking!
- Perfect pastas and the potty seat caper?
- Don't cast thy broad upon the waters!!!!
- Decadent picnics and other entertainments!
- Parlez vous la pumpkin soup?
- Belle bumps into the butler bungling around the buttery!
- Belle meets the F.G.P. (the fairy god person) who's a stand-in for what's her name on the hamburger commercial!
- The castle's chaotic Christmas cavorting.
- The Count gets his just desserts.
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.