Neptune's Table Cooking Seafood Exotics Signed
Don Hubbard published this Neptune's Table cookbook, a guide to cooking seafood exotics with recipes like Stuffed Mussels, Crab Casserole, and Scallop Kabobs. He also signed the cookbook.
Format: Softcover, 166 pages.
Publisher: Sea Eagle Publications
Author: Donald Hubbard
Description: Neptune's Table is the creative cook's guide to innovative shell fish cookery. Between the covers of this book you will find recipes and preparation instructions dealing with unusual subjects such as:
- Cooking and serving octopus
- Extracting and preparing sea urchin roe
- Preparing calamari in unexpected ways and a simple calamari cleaning method
- Using the shells of shrimp in cooking
- Cleaning, cooking and dining on exotics like sea snails, abalone and limpets
- In addition there are chapters dealing with scallops, oysters, crab, lobster, mussels and most other sea creatures except fish.
- And you will share the author's interesting experiences as he discovered these exotic taste sensations roaming the world in the Navy, and leading scuba and adventure tours in the waters off California and down into Mexico's Baja peninsula.
- Finally, each chapter is introduced by a full color original gyotaku (nature print) of the subject specially created by the author. In combination you have a book that is visually exciting, interesting to read and packed with seafood information not available elsewhere.
Condition: Covers have a lot of scratches. Further good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.