More Than Minestrone Italian Soup Cookbook
More Than Minestrone Italian Soup Cookbook contains over 150 Tuscan recipes for soup. The recipes have been collected from Italy's inns, restaurants, and Italian grandmothers.
Format: Softcover, 288 pages
Publisher: Workman Publishing
Author: Joe Famularo
Description: More than 150 recipes from Tuscan grandmothers and bustling Roman restaurants, rustic inns and regional cooks.
- Herbed Chickpea Soup
- "Little Soup" or Fresh Clams with Wine
- Chicory and Rice Soup
- Fresh Asparagus Soup Vicentino
- Ribollita from Tuscany
- Malfattini in Broth, Romagna Style
- Hedy's Venetian Rice and Pea Soup
- Cabbage Soup with Cheese and Cinnamon
- Cream of Saffron Soup with Almonds
- Lentil Soup with Duck
- Brodeto, the famous fish soup of Venice
- Cibreo's Yellow Pepper Soup
- Fragrant Tomato Soup with Fresh Basil
- Escarole Soup with Meatballs
- Mama's Zucchini Soup with Poached Eggs
- Chicken Soup with a Whole Stuffed Chicken
Plus 9 different minestrones. 10 pasta e tagiolis. Broths and breads. Family secrets and cooking tips, and favorite soup spots in Italy.
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.