Mickey's Gourmet Cookbook Most Popular Disney Recipes
Access the most popular Walt Disney World and Disneyland recipes inside the magical Mickey's Gourmet Cookbook (previously titled Cooking with Mickey).
Format: Softcover, 297 pages.
Publisher: Hyperion New York
Author: Walt Disney Company
Description: Bring the Magic of Disney into Your Kitchen! Now young and old alike can experience the unique flavor of Disney as they try the 350 specially selected recipes found in Mickey's Gourmet Cookbook.
Each year thousands of visitors request the recipes for the award-winning cuisine they enjoy at Walt Disney World and Disneyland; now these same mouth-watering treats can be enjoyed at home.
Dig into such favorites as:
- Country Wedding Soup (Liberty Tree Tavern, Liberty Square)
- Cracked Wheat Rye Bread (Epcot-Germany)
- Shellfish Stew (Ariel's, Disney's Beach Club Resort)
- Shogun Dinner (Mitsukoshi Restaurant, Epcot-Japan)
- Black Forest Cake (Epcot-Biergarten, Germany)
- And you can even make Walt Disney's own personal recipes!
A must for fans of both cooking and everything Disney Mickey's Gourmet Cookbook is sure to satisfy every appetite!
Condition: Good condition. Cover corner tips lightly creased.