Memories of a Cuban Kitchen Cookbook
Memories of a Cuban Kitchen contains more than 200 class recipes. There are not many cookbooks on the market with Cuban recipes. This cookbook was written by Cuban immigrant Mary Randelman. Recipes are authentic and will give you a good basis for cooking this memorable cuisine.
Format: Softcover, 334 pages
Copyright: 1992, First Edition
Author: Mary Urrutia Randelman and Joan Schwartz
Description: Memories of a Cuban Kitchen cookbook contains remembered dishes like these:
- Bistec de falomilla (Cuban Fried Steak)
- Moros Y Cristianos (Black Beans and Rice)
- Ajiaco Criollo (Cuban Creole Stew)
- Pargo Relleno (Stuffed Red Snapper)
- Ensalada de Aguacate y Mango (Avocado and Mango Salad)
- Flan de Coco (Coconut Flan)
Condition: Good condition.