Martin Yan The Chinese Chef Cookbook
This Martin Yan The Chinese Chef Cookbook is signed and inscribed by Yan. The book features 110 traditional and contemporary Chinese dishes with easy-to-follow instructions. The dishes come from his TV series.
Format: Paperback, 179 pages.
Copyright: 1999, Sixth Printing
Author: Martin Yan
Description: Martin Yan is everybody's favorite Chinese chef. His delightful wit and knowledge of regional Chinese cuisine has instructed and entertained millions of viewers with his popular PBS-TV series Yan Can Cook.
His latest cookbook, The Chinese Chef, is an all-new, colorful collection of more than 110 classic and nouvelle Chinese recipes plus:
- 55 beautiful color photographs
- easy-to-follow instructions complete with foolproof tips for even the novice Chinese cook
- descriptive glossary that identifies dozens of basic and unusual Chinese ingredients
- illustrated cutting and cooking techniques to get you started
- informative articles on choosing Chinese tea, how to use chopsticks, and much more
In the chef's own words: "If Yan can cook ... so can You."
Condition: Good condition with minor shelf wear.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.