Mario Batali Molto Italiano Cookbook
Mario Batali Molto Italiano Cookbook is a James Beard Foundation Book Award Winner. With 327 Italian recipes for the home cook, Batali doesn't for a moment let you down. His simple recipes includes antipasto dishes, pasta recipes, seafood, meat, fowl and vegetable recipes. And of course...a wealth of delicious desserts.
Format: Hardcover, 522 pages
Publisher: Harper Collins Publishers, Inc.
Author: Mario Batali
Description: Easy to use and simple to read, many of these recipes come from ten years of Molto Mario television programs, including Mediterranean Mario, Mario Eats Italy, and Ciao America with Mario Batali.
Batali's distinctive, often humorous, voice provides a historical and cultural perspective to demystify the more elaborate Italian dishes. He also shows ways to shorten or simplify everything from purchasing good ingredients to prepare-ahead tips. Informative headnotes offer up enticing bits about the provenance of the recipes as well as fascinating facts regarding Italy and its cuisines.
Molto Italiano cookbook features dishes from many of the twenty-one regions of Italy and many side dishes, each of which can be served as a light meal. With a section on desserts and a foundation of basic recipes, Molto Italiano is the only Italian cookbook a home cook's shelf needs.
Highlights from Molto Italiano:
- 67 antipasto recipes, with special sections for vegetable, seafood, and meat antipasti
- Informative sidebars, where Mario provides background color about the recipes, including the places, people, and history behind various dishes
- More than 50 pasta recipes, from classic comfort food like Baked Ziti to an elaborate Ricotta Gnocchi with Sausage and Fennel
- A wealth of seafood, fowl, and meat recipes, featuring simple everyday dishes and tasty regional specialties
- 34 vegetable recipes that can be served as either antipasti or side dishes
- A comprehensive dessert section, filled with gelati, crumbly cakes, fruit tarts, pies, and more
Condition: Dust jacket missing. Further good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.