Marinades, Rubs, Brines, Cures & Glazes: 400 Recipes
Marinades, Rubs, Brines, Cures & Glazes presents 400 recipes that you can enjoy with your meals. Store bought marinades never taste the same as those you prepare yourself. These easy-to-make rubs and marinades are the secret sauce you need to prepare meats, and more just like a top chef.
Format: Softcover, 354 pages
Copyright: 2006, Revised and Expanded Edition
Publisher: Ten Speed Press
Author: Jim Tarantino
Description: In this revised and expanded edition of his best-selling book, grilling guru Jim Tarantino explains the art and science of marinades and presents more than 400 savory, sweet, and spicy recipes. Featuring 150 brand-new recipes and sections on brines, cures, and glazes, this marinating bible is chock-full of ideas for preparing moist and flavorful beef, poultry, vegetables, and more -- both indoors and out.
Marinades, Rubs, Brines, Cures & Glazes provides home cooks with a diverse repertoire of mouthwatering recipes and fail-safe techniques, so you can grill, steam, saute, roast, and broil with confidence.
- Hundreds of Marinades: Rubs, brines, cures, glazes, bastes, mops, sops, dipping sauces, spice mixes, caramels, and more.
- Delicious Dishes: Recipes for marinated main courses and sides with a tantalizing array of global flavors, from the deep South to the South Pacific.
- In-Depth Info: The know-how you need to understand how marinades react with meats and vegetables, with detailed marinating charts.
- Indispensable Ingredients: Lists of essential foodstuffs to stock your pantry for a full range of recipes and endless culinary improvisation.
- Tips & Tricks for the Kitchen & The Grill: How to cure and brine seafood, smoke meat to perfection, get creative with jerky, and tons of other useful techniques.
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.