Marinades by Jim Tarantino
Take your cooking up a notch with the Marinades cookbook by by Jim Tarantino. This recipes book gives you over 190 recipes for marinades for everything from vegetables to meats.
Format: Softcover, 220 pages.
Publisher: Ten Speed Press
Author: Jim Tarantino
Description: Jim Tarantino recreates marinades and flavoring pastes from all over the world, and provides instructions for preparing delicious seafood, poultry, meat, vegetables, and cheese -- indoors and out. You can grill, steam, saute, broil, and bake Erith confidence that the marinade will provide the moisture and flavor you need without the added fat. Just assemble the marinade and leave your food in the refrigerator to soak up the flavors while you go to work. Then at dinnertime, it's a simple matter of cooking up these tenderized, flavor-filled foods.
- More than 190 recipes for marinades for use with seafood, poultry, meat, vegetables, and fruit
- Recipes from Thailand, Vietnam, China, Japan, Indonesia, India, Italy, France, Spain, North Africa, the Caribbean, and Mexico
- Outstanding barbecue recipes from the American South and Southwest
- Quickly made recipes to rival the finest restaurant cuisine
- Healthful cuisine without sacrifice of flavor
- Helpful marinating charts
Condition: Good condition.