The Cooking of Malaysia and Singapore
Discover an exotic cuisine that blends Malay, Indian, and Chinese traditions with over 80 recipes and over 300 photos inside The Cooking of Malaysia and Singapore cookbook.
Format: Softcover, 160 pages.
Publisher: Hermes House
Author: Ghillie Basan
Description: Discover an exotic cuisine that blends Malay, Indian and Chinese traditions with 80 recipes and over 300 photographs
- Brings fabulous and authentic recipes into the Western kitchen -- Steamed Fish Nonya-style, Sarawak Goat Curry, snacks such as Popiah, soups such as Laksa and desserts that include Red Bean Pudding
- A comprehensive guide to unusual ingredients, with easy-to-follow step-by-step cooking instructions
- Explores the rich and fascinating cultural, social and culinary traditions of Malaysia and Singapore
- More than 300 specially commissioned beautiful and evocative photographs
- Complete nutritional information provided for every recipe
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.