Kosher by Design
Kosher by Design cookbook offers a wide variety of 250 kosher dishes including traditional Jewish recipes and a variety of contemporary dishes as well. There are also holiday recipes.
Format: Hardcover internal spiral bound, 303 pages.
Publisher: Mesorah Publications
Author: Susie Fishbein
Description: Feast your eyes on Kosher by Design -- an engaging and elegant new cookbook that delights the senses as it feeds your soul.
Susie Fishbein helps you prepare meals that look like you've spent hours in the kitchen, without the fuss.
Creative and sumptuous, Kosher By Design shows you how to cook delectable dishes like a pro, and suggests magnificent table decor to enhance the dining experience for your family and guests. Spectacular holiday photographs will stimulate entertaining ideas for all your special occasions.
- More than 250 luscious recipes
- 120 stunning color photographs
- Holiday menus with complementary wine lists of the newest Kosher wines
- Tips on food preparation, table decorations, floral arrangements and more
- Innovative ideas for relaxed, gracious at-home entertaining
- Triple-tested recipes ensure accuracy, ease of preparation and elegant presentation
- Special index indicating recipes appropriate for Passover
- Comprehensive index, easy cross-referencing
- Laminated cover with concealed-wire binding, so your cookbook will last and last!
A beautiful volume that straddles that delicate line between modern and traditional and between refined cuisine and everyday ease.
Condition: Good condition. Last page (blank notes page) has minor damage from moisture.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.