Just Add Rum: A Caribbean Cookbook
Just Add Rum: A Caribbean Cookbook captures the magic of one of the world's most popular alcoholic beverages. Here you will find out ways to use it to enhance your drinks and meals alike. Regional recipes inside the cookbook come from Florida and the Caribbean.
Format: Softcover, 119 pages.
Publisher: Caribbean Publishing, Inc.
Author: Angela Spenceley
Description: There are many great reasons to use rum ... cooking with rum adds a rich flavor to appetizers, soups and desserts. Rum mixes easily with everything from soft drinks to fruit to coffee and chocolate, making it the perfect year-round drink. In the summer enjoy fruit-inspired cocktails, in winter, serve up a heady hot chocolate or aromatic coffee drink.
There are a lot of other drinks out there, but few have as colorful and diverse a history as rum -- from swashbuckling pirates, sugarcane-harvesting slaves, to boisterous British sailors.
- Easy-to-find ingredients
- Recipes from Florida to the entire Caribbean
- Simple step-by-step instruction
- Nearly 60 drink recipes, including Frozen Mudslides and Mango Daiquiris
- Everything from Bahamian Seafood Chowder to Fallen Chocolate Rum Cake
- Dozens of tips, anecdotes and history of rum in the islands
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.