Junior Saturday Club of Wayne Main Line Classics 2
The Junior Saturday Club of Wayne, Pennsylvania produced this Main Line Classics 2 cookbook. It is dedicated to all the people in the Philadelphia area and is a fundraising cookbook with favorite recipes from members of the club.
Format: Hardcover spiral bound, 303 pages.
Publisher: Favorite Recipes Press
Author: Members of the Junior Saturday Club of Wayne
Description: Straight from Philadelphia's Main Line, a unique community of elegant stone mansions, historic churches and quaint railroad stations, comes the best of America s classic cooking... Main Line Classics II. Join us for a whistle stop tour of Philadelphia's historic Main Line while we share the very essence of today's classic American tastes.
- More than 400 double-tested recipes featuring fresh ingredients, original American dishes, and a nineties cooking style.
- Ghost stories, secrets and folklore of Philadelphia's prestigious Main Line homes and historic taverns.
- Quick and easy gourmet entrees for busy families.
- In Saturday Style section with four star menus and recipes.
- Historic sites illustrated by nationally award-winning artist Susan Stewart Vaughn.
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.