Celebrate Junior League of Sacramento Cookbook
Celebrate: Junior League of Sacramento Cookbook features over 400 recipes from League members and the community from the California capital of Sacramento. This cookbook has simply stunning recipes like Country Pate, Lemon Tea Bread, Steamed Crab Vermouth, Seafood Cheddar Bisque, Rolled Chicken Bread with Potato Pate, Veal Chops with Lemon Cognac Sauce, and Chocolate Almond Rum Torte.
Format: Hardcover with dust jacket and plastic protective sleeve, 272 pages
Publisher: The Junior League of Sacramento, Inc.
Author: Members of The Junior League of Sacramento, California
Description: The Junior League of Sacramento joyously presents Celebrate, a treasury of fine food and festivities from California's capital. The cookbook features not only the best in culinary delights, but also an array of exciting celebration ideas which will enhance any special occasion.
The Junior League of Sacramento has drawn upon California's rich multicultural heritage as well as the abundance and variety of foods grown within the state to produce a volume which is beautifully designed, delightful to read and a pleasure to use.
- Masterful collection of more than 400 recipes, tested for culinary excellence in some of the finest professional and home kitchens in California's capital city.
- Treasury of delightful celebration events, complete with menus, fancifully designed to enhance any occasion.
- Beautiful full-color photographs to spark the imagination and tickle the palate.
- Entire section devoted to garnishing and presentation with photo-instruction by one of Northern California's premier chefs, Mitchell Miller.
- Splendid, tastefully designed 8-1/2 by 11-inch volume, which is lovely to look at, enjoyable to read and a complete pleasure to use.
Condition: Dust jacket has a couple thin scratches. Further, good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.