Junior League of Pasadena Cookbook - California Sizzles
Junior League of Pasadena Cookbook - California Sizzles is a Tabasco Community Cookbook Awards National Winner. The cookbook takes you to the land of Hollywood for recipes on the go with fresh ingredients. Herein you'll find favorite recipes from sunny Southern California. Bonfire Soup, Spinach and Feta Cheese Stuffed Pasta Shells, Pinwheel Steaks, and Praline Pumpkin Cheesecake are some of the memorable recipes you'll enjoy preparing with the help of California Sizzles.
Format: Hardcover, 336 pages
Copyright: 1994, Third Printing
Publisher: The Junior League of Pasadena, Inc.
Author: Members of The Junior League of Pasadena, California
Description: Step into a sun-drenched land of Hollywood glamour and mile wide beaches, of roller blades and haute couture. Catch the spirit of carefree outdoor living in one of the sunniest places on earth! In this collection of easy recipes for busy cooks, the Junior league of Pasadena presents simple, yet imaginative dishes for an active, healthy lifestyle. Whether for picnic basket, family supper, or pull-out-the-stops holiday entertaining, the emphasis is on fresh ingredients, innovative styling, and ease of preparation.
- Easy Recipes for Cooks on the Go
- Fresh, Easily Available Ingredients
- Carefully Tested Recipes Reflecting Creative California Flair
- Shortcuts for Cooks With Better Things to Do with Their Time
- Menu Ideas for Jaunts to California's Scenic Spots or for California Dreamin' Wherever You Are
- California Lifestyles Section That Provides a Taste of Dynamic California Living while Taking You on a Photo Tour of the Region's Most Exciting Locations
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.