Junior League of Columbus Southern Collection
Junior League of Columbus, Georgia: A Southern Collection Then and Now shares recipes from the South. Try recipes that follow Southern traditions like Baked Grits and Cheddar Drop Biscuits. This compilation of southern recipes is sure to please.
Format: Hardcover spiral bound, 286 pages
Copyright: 1998, Second Printing
Publisher: The Junior League of Columbus, Inc.
Author: Members of the Junior League of Columbus, Georgia
Description: In today's South, friends and family are as important as ever. But the pressures of our fast-paced lifestyles make it a challenge to enjoy the luxury of planning time. Yet the inborn graciousness and hospitality that our heritage preserved so well still makes the gathering of friends and family come alive in our hearts and burn forever into the memories of those we love.
It's this blending of the old and new that makes the South reach out her arms to welcome you. It is with that special feeling that A Southern Collection Then and Now presents contemporary recipe ideas and blends them with elegant meals with a taste of The Old South.
- Take your own special Southern tour through beautiful photographs of antebellum homes, Callaway Gardens and our historic Springer Opera House.
- Fire up your grill with delicious new ideas from our special Outdoor Grilling section.
- Choose special event menu ideas complete with wine suggestions.
- Sample Southern traditions like "After the Hunt" with Southern Quail, Baked Grits and Cheddar Drop Biscuits.
- Select from recipes for both the gourmet and the novice.
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.