Jeffrey Saad's Global Kitchen Cookbook - Recipes Without Borders
Jeffrey Saad's Global Kitchen Cookbook - Recipes Without Borders features recipes from the Cooking Channel celebrity chef. We love the recipes inside this cookbook filled with international flavors. Harissa Steak Sandwich, Salad Nicoise, Bouillabaisse, Tiramisu, and so many more memorable recipes fill the pages of of Jeffrey Saad's Global Kitchen.
Format: Softcover, 237 pages.
Publisher: Ballantine Books
Author: Jeffrey Saad
Description: In his cookbook debut, chef Jeffrey Saad -- restaurateur and star of Cooking Channel's United Tastes of America -- takes you on an international tour to celebrate and savor the flavors of the globe -- without ever leaving your kitchen.
Journeying through popular culinary hotspots such as France, Italy, India, Asia, the Middle East, and Spain, Saad breaks down the core spices -- from cilantro to cumin -- that define each region's cuisine and showcases scrumptious recipes inspired by these global palates. In addition to salads, soups, and sandwiches, Jeffrey Saad's Global Kitchen includes:
- Tantalizing tapas, such as Crab Tostadas with Fire-Roasted Chiles
- Healthful—and delicious—vegetarian dishes, including White Bean Soup with Rosemary Pesto and Sweet and Spicy Chinese Long Beans
- Carnivore delights, such as Jeffrey's signature Harissa Steak Sandwich (featured on The Next Food Network Star)
- Fish-lovers' fare, such as Lobster Pot Pie
- Beautiful (and versatile) egg dishes, such as Chilaquiles
- Sinful desserts, including Nutella Crepes
Written with Saad's show-stopping passion for food, seasoned with helpful sidebars and cooking essentials, and topped with mouthwatering color photos throughout, this easy-to-use recipe guide is a melting pot of culinary wisdom.
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.