Jax Fish House Book of Fish
Jax Fish House Book of Fish cokbook delights fans of its restaurants with a collection of some of its top recipes. You no longer have to be in Bolder or even Colorado to enjoy Jax Fish House recipe favorites.
Format: Softcover, 124 pages.
Publisher: Pruett Publishing Company
Author: Author goes here.
Description: With this cookbook, newcomers and fans can now capture the eclectic seafood fare and party spirit of this culinary hot spot.
- Crayon-riddled brick
- Paper-covered tables
- Good music
- Young, talented, passionate chefs
- Briny smell of fresh oysters
- A vibrant palette of tastes
- Freshest seafood
- World's greatest bartenders
- A waitstaff that couldn't care more
Result: Jax Fish House
JAX "Food" with a capital "F" is measured in freshness and fun. Re-create more than seventy of their most requested recipes adapted for home cooking, including:
- Damn Good Crab Cakes with Red Pepper Louie
- Chipotle-Lime Marinated Opah with Vegetable Ragout, Shrimp and Sweet Potato Tamales, and Hatch Salsa
- Lobster Bisque
- Crawfish Kmpanadas with Sun-Dried Cherry Ancho Dipping Sauce
- Pan-Roasted Chilean Sea Bass with Beluga Lentils and Roasted Butternut Squash Bisque
- The infamous Filet Mignon of Tuna with JAX Balsamic Vinaigrette
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.