Italian Family Cooking like Mama Used To Make
Italian Family Cooking like Mama Used To Make by Anne Casale offers hundreds of home-style Italian recipes passed down through generations of her family.
Format: Softcover, 345 pages.
Publisher: Random House Publishing
Author: Anne Casale
Description: Anne Casale invites you into her kitchen to share the special secrets behind hundreds of home-style recipes that have been part of her family's heritage for years and years.
A second-generation Italian American and the head of her own cooking school, she takes you by the hand and shows you how to make her father's succulent veal roast, her Nonna Louisa's very own homemade pasta, savory soups based on her mother's perfect broth, sumptuous desserts from her pastry-chef father-in-law, and scores of her own wonderful originals. Best of all, she explains the recipes so carefully and clearly that you are sure to start your own new tradition of delicious Italian Family Cooking.
- Clam-Stuffed Mushrooms
- Melt-in-Your-Mouth Fried Mozzarella
- Linguine with Tomato-Garlic Sauce
- Penne with Mushrooms and Prosciutto
- Delectable Five Layer Pasta Pie
- Pan-Fried Lamb Chops with Lemon Juice
- Chicken Legs Stuffed with Sausage and Scallions
- Fillets of Sole Florentine
- Mussels with Hot Tomato Sauce
- Zucchini with Roasted Peppers
- Fluffy Potato Pie
- Ricotta Mousse with Raspberry Sauce
- Espresso Cream Tart
- Sicilian Cassata with Chocolate Frosting
- ...and many more!
For beginners and experts alike, here's a cookbook full of old-fashioned warmth, wisdom, and goodness -- updated for you and your kitchen.
Condition: Good condition. Scratch in back cover material.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.