Irish Food & Cooking
Over 150 delicious traditional Irish recipes with step-by-step instruction are found within the pages of the Irish Food & Cooking cookbook. The book is absolutely loaded with color photos.
Format: Softcover, 256 pages.
Publisher: Anness Publishing
Author: Biddy White Lennon and Georgina Campbell
Description: Irish Food & Cooking.
- A fascinating and descriptive introduction chronicles the history and folklore of traditional Irish food and cooking, and features the holidays, festivals and the importance of food and beverages in everyday Irish life
- Features a comprehensive guide to Irish ingredients, from wild and cultivated harvest fruits, and traditional meats and game, to the abundant fish and shellfish catches, delicious farmhouse dairy produce, and regional breads and brews
- Over 150 authentic recipes capture the essence of Irish cuisine, including traditional dishes such as boxty potato pancakes, Dublin Bay jumbo shrimp in garlic butter, beef and Guinness casserole and Irish soda bread, as well as adventurous classics like Michaelmas goose with apple stuffing, Dingle pies and fraughan mousse
- Includes more than 700 specially commissioned photographs: easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions to show the recipes, wonderful evocative shots of the finished food, and scenic images of the Irish landscape and people
- Complete nutritional information is given for every recipe
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.