Indoor Grilling Cookbook
The Indoor Grilling cookbook teaches you how to make over 60 recipes all in your home kitchen. Weather is no longer a factor to enjoying the art of the grill. From Barbecued Spareribs to Grilled Pears with Butterscotch Sauce, the recipes in this cookbook are easy-to-make anytime.
Format: Hardcover and dust jacket, 96 pages
Publisher: Time-Life Custom Publishing
Author: Time-Life Books
Description: Indoor Grilling brings one of life's true pleasures into the convenience of your kitchen. With a few simple grilling pans specifically selected for your oven or stove top, you'll soon be enjoying the unmistakable flavor and taste of charbroiled cooking any time you want.
Indoor Grilling contains over 60 easy-to prepare recipes ranging from poultry and meat to sides and sauces. You'll find old favorites like Chicken Teriyaki and Barbecued Spareribs along with fresh new approaches to seafood and vegetables such as Jamaican Jerked Shrimp with Pineapple and Herbed New Potatoes, Carrots, and Scallions.
This fabulous new cookbook contains:
- Guidelines on choosing the right grilling pan for your stove top or oven
- Step-by-step techniques for "cooked-to-perfection" results every time
- Practical advice on the care and use of your grilling equipment
Best of all, Indoor Grilling shows you how to prepare quick, delicious meals using fresh, nutritious ingredients. Grilling is the ideal way to prepare foods low in fat and calories.
This exciting new volume will quickly become one of the most valuable cookbooks in your collection, as you create the sizzling appeal of outdoor cooking right in your kitchen.
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- Grilled Turkey and Orange Salad
- Chicken with Spicy Peanut Sauce
- Garlic-Lemon Shrimp
- Swordfish with Lemon, Tomato, and Basil Sauce
- Grilled Asparagus Parmesan
- Dijon Burgers with Grilled Onions
- Apricot-Glazed Beef Kebabs
- Grilled Bananas with Rum Sauce
- White Wine and Rosemary Marinade
- Tomato-Molasses Barbecue Sauce And many more!
Condition: Bookboards, interior pages and dust jacket are in very nice condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.