Everybody Loves Ice Cream Cookbook
Enjoy 100 recipes for an array of ice cream desserts. Everybody Loves Ice Cream i s not only a recipe book, but a guide. It discusses an array of topics surrounding ice cream and its origins, where to order, and of course...the recipes.
Format: Softcover, 176 pages.
Publisher: Clerisy Press
Author: Shannon Jackson Arnold
Description: Packed with photos and designed with mix-ins and toppings of all sorts, Everybody Loves Ice Cream is the essential guide for ice cream lovers everywhere. This charming book is a celebration of our love affair with ice cream and covers everything from factory tours to homemade recipes, soda jerk jargon to the difference between custard and gelato.
Everybody Loves Ice Cream offers a look at every aspect of the beloved dessert. Find out:
- What's the best ice cream and where to get it, across the country
- Where and how ice cream was invented
- How ice creams manufactured
- How you can make your own delicious ice cream
- How ice cream has played a part in American culture
- How and where to order ice cream from online micro-creameries for parties and events
Exploring ice cream's history, from its mysterious beginnings to our modern-day love affair with micro-makers, premium brands, freeze-dried dots, and memorabilia, Everybody Loves Ice Cream is an irresistible, informative, and fun look at our favorite frozen treat.
Condition: Good condition.