Hot Spots Cookbook
Spicy food recipes from the world's top chefs are showcased in Hot Spots Cookbook. Chefs include Mark Miller, Paul Prudhomme and others. Dishes from Thai Coconut Ginger Shrimp to Cream of Poblano Soup are covered in Dave DeWitt's fiery book.
Format: Softcover, 213 pages
Publisher: Prima Publishing
Author: Dave DeWitt
Description: From K-Paul's in New Orleans to the Fourth Street Grill in Berkeley, from the Coyote Cafe in Sante Fe to the East Coast Grill in Cambridge, restaurants all over America are serving up hot and spicy gourmet meals using spectacular flavor combinations and the fiery pungence of the many varieties of chile peppers. No longer limited to just one or two cuisines, our appetite for spicy food has grown in recent years.
In the Hot Spots cookbook, Dave DeWitt, editor of Chile Pepper magazine, has compiled a tantalizing collection of international recipes from celebrated fiery-food chefs like Mark Miller, Paul Prudhomme, Jane Butel, Chris Schlesinger, and Stephan Pyles. Recipes range from the mildly stimulating Fresh Tomato-Peach Salsa to the dangerously hot Riverwood Death Sauce.
There are mouth-watering dishes to suit any palate, including:
- Thai Coconut Ginger Shrimp
- Grilled Flank Steak with Pecans, Black Beans, and Cillantro
- Warm Lobster Salad with Chipotle Vinaigrette
- Cilantro-Grilled Scallops
- Roast Rack of Lamb with Bell Pepper Coulis and Tomatillo-jalapeflo Sauce
- Chile Relleno Tart with Montrachet Custard
- Equatorial Fruit Salad with Lime Juice and Jalapenos
- Cream of Poblano Soup
- Spicy Stone Crab Gazpacho with Basil
- And hot and savory soups, salads, salsas, main dishes, appetizers, and more (even a Toasted Chile Custard!)
Condition: Cover and interior pages are in nice condition. Covers have minor wear along the edge. Back cover's bottom edge has a small crease.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.