Holland America Taste of Celebration Cookbook
Holland America Line cruise company presents this Taste of Celebration Cookbook with 100 recipes that make up menus. Recipes are from the Holland America cruise line's famous meals.
Format: Hardcover with dust jacket, 191 pages.
Author: Rudi Sodamin
Description: This third volume of Holland America Line's cookbook series continues to highlight our award-winning cruise line's exceptional and elegant cuisine. It started with A Taste of Excellence (2006) and continued with A Taste of Elegance (2008). In A Taste of Celebration, Master Chef Rudi Sodamin shares approximately 100 enticing recipes created for Holland America Line and tailored for the home cook. The recipes are organized into 16 holiday and special-occasion menus.
From a romantic Valentine's Day to a grill-focused Memorial Day, a summery Fourth of July bash, a turkey- with-all-of-the-trimmings Thanksgiving, a sophisticated and savory Cocktail Party -- and a show-stopping Master Chefs Dinner -- this book will help readers celebrate in style. While the recipes are presented in a menu format by holiday or special occasion, they all can be enjoyed anytime of year.
Among the special-occasion menus are:
- "Heart" of Tuna Tartare with Curry Mayonnaise and Pink Radish
- Risotto with Butternut Squash and Arugula
- Tournedos Rossini with Roasted Garlic and Turned Vegetables
- Sweetheart Sugar Cookies and Chocolate-Dipped Fruit
- Mini Pumpkin Soup Bowls
- Bibb Lettuce Salad with Oranges, Fennel, and Green Goddess Dressing
- Roast Turkey with Cornbread and Sausage Stuffing, Giblet Gravy, and Glazed Cranberries
- Chocolate Pecan Pie
- Leek and Potato Soup
- Mussels Steamed in Wine with Tri-Color Bell Peppers and Garlic Bread
- Filet Mignon with Vegetable Ragout, Red Wine Sauce, and Ravioli Crown
- Chocolate Souffle with Chocolate Sauce
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.